DISPOSABLE POD SYSTEMS
As its name goes, it’s a closed, compact e-cigarette that comes with a non-refillable filled e-juice tank and an inbuilt non-rechargeable fully charged battery. Instead of a refillable tank, you get a disposable cartridge or a pod that is usually replaced with a new cartridge once you are done with the previous one. The ready-filled pod e-juices come in varying nicotine strengths ranging from 20mg-55mg. It’s just like a tea bag; once you use it, just dispose of it.
A standard disposable pod comes with an integrated 280 mAh battery while offering 1.2-1.4 ml of a flavored salt-nicotine e-juice. This type of system comes as auto-draw devices that work simply by taking a puff with more than 300 winds to go on.
- Slightest Maintenance: No need to buy new coils or clean the tank. Once used, just dispose of it.
- Straight-forward system: Usually closed pods come with a one-button-all feature. Also, these types of vape mods are generally draw-activated devices.
- Hassle-free substitute: Pods always come pre-filled with e-juice, so you don’t have to deal with counting drops to fill the atomizer.
- Zero leaking: As pods come readymade, they hardly leak a single drop of e-juice.
- Restricted e-juice composition: As the cartridges come pre-filled with any respective e-liquid, you cannot control the nicotine strength manually.
- Less flavor points: It is also the same concern. You have to go for the flavors that the products offer with it—no manual customization for experimenting flavor profiles.
- Annoying spit backs: Sometimes, you may face spit backs as the liquid comes out without being vaporized.
- Less vapor production: Being integrated with a small capacity battery, the device may not be able to satisfy you with its vapor production.
Showing 1–20 of 51 results